Custom User Groups!
To buy an official forum group, with custom userbar and color, please contact Alex or Technopope.

The price of the group will be discussed via Private Message.

NEED HELP! Hack FB Group!
09-27-2013, 12:03 AM (This post was last modified: 09-27-2013 12:04 AM by Disco.)
NEED HELP! Hack FB Group!
So im new here and found this place while i was searching google to Hack a FB page or the The Admins account.

Im in 10th Class (Cambridge) and recently made a Facebook Group for our Class, so one of my Class mates asked me to make him Admin and when i did that, he removed me from Admin Cry

Uggghhh Banghead

I want to either hack that Guys Facebook so i set myself as Admin and remove him, or directly hack the Group and make myself Admin THEN remove him!

So, i just wanna become the Admin, and Remove him from Admin! Huh

I know hacking FB account is Possible using fake Webpages like FB and if someone logs in the i get the Password, i can't do all that cause im Busy in Studies and stuff so can someone PLZZZZZZ DO IT!!!????????

Group Link >>https://www.facebook.com/groups/428590283912701/<<

Assholes account >>https://www.facebook.com/burhananwari123<<
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-27-2013, 12:44 AM
RE: NEED HELP! Hack FB Group!
I don't think anyone is going to hack for you. But we can surely tell you the various ways to hack him.

1- Keyloggers
2- Rats
3- Phishing Attack
4- Tabnapping

The above mentioned are the various tricks used to hack some1. Hacking facebook Group Directly isn't possible. You need to hack that person's account first. I don't think that He is an Asshole, lol , it was your mistake to make him an admin.

Ok. Another way is to create a fake account with the name of a sexy girl studying in your class. Get some pics and add lots of class members. Then ask this person who hacked you, to make you(sexy girl account) as an admin. This might work.

I am back people. Gonna right some more cool tutorials now.
09-27-2013, 02:22 AM
That group has 10 members.
You can either spend days/weeks hacking his account or you can create a new group in 10 seconds. Up to you.

Contact me only for stickies, purchases or donations. For stolen accounts, please use the contact us page.
[Image: 2yl3141.png]
Visit this user's websiteFind all posts by this user
09-27-2013, 10:57 AM
There are tons of ways to "hack" a facebook group. You can do what they say and RAT/Keylog them or social engineer them to try to access it

[Image: coolte10.png]
Respect, To be Respected... 098
Follow The Community Rules READ HERE
09-27-2013, 02:02 PM
Well, the sexy girl trick won't work cause we are "Boys Only" class...
And i don't wanna make another Group cause i made this Official group for our Class and our Teacher is also in it and Making a new group and adding all of them again will piss them off.

I'll google these and try to do it then:
1- Keyloggers
2- Rats
3- Phishing Attack
4- Tabnapping
09-27-2013, 08:10 PM
A group with 21 members ? and you need to hack it This is worst thing i ever heard

[Image: Need_for_Speed_Signature_PSD_by_The_Ruben.jpg]

"Tʜᴇ Wᴏʀʟᴅ's ᴍᴏsᴛ sᴇɴsɪʙʟᴇ ᴘᴇʀsᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʙɪɢɢᴇsᴛ ɪᴅɪᴏᴛ ʙᴏᴛʜ sᴛᴀʏ ᴡɪᴛʜɪɴ ᴜs. Tʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀsᴛ ᴘᴀʀᴛ ɪs , ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴡʜᴏ ɪs ᴡʜᴏ"

-Zёґо Dєgяєё
09-27-2013, 08:11 PM (This post was last modified: 09-27-2013 08:12 PM by Disco.)
HAHAHAHAHAH! Thanks GUYS!
I can now Hack anyone using "Phishing Attack"

I tried it on a frnd (after informing him this is a hack) and i got his Pass and Email...

I just gotta do this on that "asshole" and get my Admin rank back! HUEHUEHUEHUE

If you want to see the Page i made for the Phishing attack it is this,
learnmagicfb.comuv.com/login.html

Login at your own Risk ^_^

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)